Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Kreative Blogger Award!

Quite a while ago I was nominated for Kreative Blogger Award by PushingPolish



So with that I am to nominate other bloggers and give 7 random facts about myself. (I think)


7 Random Facts

1) My favorite color is fuchsia but I hate purple. Or I used to. An odd phenomenon about polish is that purple is growing on me. I now like dark purples. :) Teal is another I've never been too fond of but it's also growing on me.

2) In the last coupe years I have moved from being more of a tom-boy (and rarely ever wearing polish, unless it was neutral) to being more girly-girl with polish and heels and skirts oh my!

3) I recently turned 28 which means 30 is feeling closer every day. It's not a bad thing though...

4) I learned to whistle 6 years ago while I was doing a study abroad in London. The song that inspired me to actually learn to whistle was Love Generation by Bob Sinclar. If that isn't random I don't know what is!

5) I want to be fluent in French

6) I've decided I like short nails. It' nice having long nails for once but I want my nubbins back.

7) I've said before that I'm a dance teacher. In the last year I've expanded into pole dancing which is a super fun workout! I would liken it more to Cirque de Soleil as it's a chinese acrobatic art form that has gotten a bad name from a certain unmentionable group of people. The downside of this new hobby of mine is that I can't wear lotion on days I do it. :( I have to remember to lotion my hands before I go to bed and on off days.

Click Below!! (Yes, kid friendly!)
Chinese Acrobatic Pole
American/ European Pole


10 Fellow Bloggers
Nailphotos by Lani
Polished Prisms
Unprofessional Nails
The Colour and the Sparkle
The Cheryl Flavour
Nail Polish Creations
RRRAWR
No Naked Nails
Pams Polish Prerogative
Nail Scrapbook

Check these ladies out and give them a follow!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Omg you do pole dancing! So much respect, that stuff is intense!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, It's a really great workout and I've got AMZING arms now thanks to it! It also uses your Core a LOT so started flattening my tummy, which never happens. :)

      Delete
  2. I used to hate purple too, now it's the color polish I get more than any other. Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny how that happens. I have more purple then I ever thought I would. I think my love for fuchsia has helped push me that direction!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love reading them. Please do not use this space to solicit for your blog. I love to check out new blogs and can do so through the link provided with your name. Thanks!